Friday, April 30, 2010

Response to Lou Bean's Abortion Blog

Wow, those images had tears forming in my eyes and chunks wanting to rise in my throats all at the same time. I definitely think that its ridiculous that people are allowed to have abortions up until that point. I'm an exchange student from the states and abortion is a huge issue there as well and it makes me sick because I know some people who have gotten abortions multiple times just because they couldn't be bothered using a condom or getting on birth control. I feel as if there has to be something done to change how easy it is to get an abortion. I do believe that there are different circumstances-like rape victims, etc. and pro-choice should be allowed but it should definitely have to be done at a certain time, if you ask me. Good post.


No comments:

Post a Comment