Thursday, May 6, 2010

Response to Sangeeta's spoiled children blog..

Hey, good choice for a lost blog! Would have never thought to discuss the spoiling of children. Although I do agree with you that you shouldn't overly spoil your children and you definitely shouldn't let them take control of you I have to say that not all spoiling leads to bratty kids. I am the youngest and the only girl, I have 2 older brothers and I have to say that I've always been slightly spoiled. It's not just my parents that have spoiled me but both of my older brothers have as well. It's not always materialistic things either but they would just do anything for me and I'm not bratty from it. In fact I appreciate everything that my family has done for me and I love them for always being there for me. My parents did a good job raising me, even if I was a little spoiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment