Tuesday, May 4, 2010

But Mom, I already have little toes and fingers, why do you want to get rid of me?


(http://heavenawaits.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/abortion.jpg)

YIKES guys sorry for such a graphic picture but when I saw it I had to use it, even though it makes me sick to my stomach. Abortion is obviously a hot topic for everyone. I've read many different blogs on abortion and every single one of them have pulled on my heart strings. I personally still have a hard time telling where I stand on this issue. I'd like to say I'm completely against somebody having this option but I know that I can't honestly say that. I mean think about the people who have been rape victims or if they know that the baby will be sick when they are born and probably die anyway. Shouldn't they have the right to choose? What I do know is that I am NOT okay with all of the people who feel as if its okay to keep having sex without using protection and they have not only had one abortion but at least 2. I mean come on there are tons of different types of contraceptive options and its really not hard to put a condom on. There is a girl that went to high school with me that just had her 4th abortion. I feel as if there needs to be some kind of limit on the number that one individual is allowed to get. And I have to wonder how the hell somebody lives with themselves after doing such a thing so often, it almost seems easy to her, which I can't even imagine it being close to easy. Okay I am done ranting. Here is an article that discusses some of the pros & cons of abortion: Lifestyle Lounge: Society: Pros and Cons about Abortion. I'm clearly just ranting but I do realize that there are good and bad to everything. The article brings up some pretty good of both so check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment