Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Response to Salvation's "Shoplifting Celebrities" blog..

I read something similar on a new-age group of shop lifters. I have to admit it took me by surprise to read and the article that I read was based off of a women who had a good high paying job still. She claimed that she didn't feel bad about stealing because she had spent money at those stores before and that its kind of a way to get revenge on the companies for ripping people off. For me this just doesn't make sense. I think that what you said in the beginning about people with money getting a higher sentence in court is correct. Not saying that they should have to pay more because it is possible that some of them just have a mental illness but perhaps they should have to seek mental help then? Anyway, loved the facts you included in this.


No comments:

Post a Comment