Thursday, May 6, 2010

Goodbye to Bad Behaviour..

Okay who am I kidding the bad behaviour that I do participate in I am sure I will continue to but at least I'm more educated on the possible reasons to why I do it. I just wanted to let you know that as an exchange student from the States I loved this module. I wish that I could start a module up like this at my University at home. I appreciate the mixture of topics and professors that taught them and all of the students that participated in the lectures. You all made it so fun for me! In fact I think that it will be the only class that I really will always remember. Enjoy your summers and good luck to everyone in the future years! Cheers!



This is where I'll be heading home to in 18 days..I wish I could show you more interesting pictures but there really aren't any lol Google it if your interested.




No comments:

Post a Comment